Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Reverse Christian Cowgirl: A New Marital Position


Last week I wrote an article entitled “Is Doggy style acceptible for Christian woman?” that revealed to Christian women that there were no biblical restrictions on sexual positions within marriage. Since then I have been inundated by questions from women at my church and by emails from women on Christwire and on my facebook page, wanting to know about what other sexual positions might be available to them. I have told them that with the


exception of homogay anal sodomy, that anything within their imagination is free game. But Still I am asked to inform them about particular positions. I am very hesitant to do this as I do not wish to become the Dr. Ruth of Christwire. But I keep getting questioned and emailed constantly.

I have finally relented. I asked around to some of the married women and to some of my grand daughters whorelot friends, and have even visited some very dubious internet websites. I found one online that sounded rather wholesome with a wonderful name: Reverse Cowgirl, also known as RCG. It seems to be related to the cowgirl position, which simply is the woman on top of the man, but in this case turned facing away from the man, as if to hide her shame.


Many christian men may find this position a turn off as it gives the “power” to the woman. It also typically gives more pleasure to the woman. In this position the woman has greater control over the extent and duration of the penetration. The woman faces away from the man. She can either be in a kneeling or squatting position and can have her torso upright, or she can have it aligned with the inserting man’s body. It serves to stimulate the most sensitive parts of the man’s sin stick as a result of the way it is forced to bend while at the same time rubbing on the female G-spot and naughty nub simultaneously.

Features of the reverse cowgirl position:
* penetration is quite deep
* the woman can control the depth and intensity of penetration, and enjoy the dominant feeling of being in control
* some men enjoy the submissive feeling of being on the bottom


Disadvantages of the reverse cowgirl position:
* neither partner can see the other well
* caressing is difficult
* some women find supporting their weight on their arms hard



Since the sin stick is bent downwards in this position, care needs to be taken in this position, to avoid damage to it, particularly if it slips out during naughty time.
I recommend that if you enjoy this position, but feel dirty for participating in a position other than the traditional missionary may I suggest the Reverse Christian Cowgirl, which as your doing RCG you pray to god…“OH God, Oh God, Praise be unto Jesus!”
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment