Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Homo-Gay Fetish Jizz store coming to your local mall


Homo-Gay Fetish Jizz store coming to your local mall

Originally published May 15, 2011 on christwire.org

I have recently become aware that a very disturbing clothing franchise is “coming” to a mall near you. It seems that the store is named JIZZ. My grand son had to tell me what that word meant and after he did I scrubbed his mouth out with soap. It is so vile I can not imagine that such a store would even be allowed in a mall!

It seems that jizz is a euphemism for male ejaculate. Who in the name of the lord names a store that? This HAS to be the work of the evil Homo-Gay Agenda.

I did not walk into this store but from the name I can only guess as the horrible fetish clothing that they must sell. I imagine only the types of clothing that Lady GAGA would wear…or insert into her transgendered orifices…

I urge you to go to the office of your local mall and DEMAND that they tell you who placed Jizz in the mall and that they immediately remove Jizz from the floor!!!

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment