Tuesday, July 12, 2011

An introduction from Susan B. Xenu

Hello, I am Susan B. Xenu. Perhaps you have read one of my articles on christwire.org? Or perhaps you are a friend on facbook. Maybe you have been told about my blog from a friend. What ever the situation I appreciate you coming to visit my blog.

Here you will find links to old articles that I have posted on christwire.org, as well as my thoughts on the worlds current events. You will even find some of my stories deemed to controversial for christwire such as my upcoming article on the tie to Autism and homosexuality.

I would like to remind you that I am an old woman, on a fixed income. It takes time and research to post on here so please feel free to click on an add or two. Thank you dearies, and may the love of Jesus be with you.

2 comments:

  1. http://reviewsofcrap.blogspot.com/2011/08/susan-b-xenu-review.html


    please read!
    thanks, Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly one of the most controversial blogs I've ever seen. My morning has been made. Thanks for the immature laughs

    ReplyDelete