Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Obama's Birth Certificate Debacle

Is Obama’s (the probable Anti-Christ’s) birth certificate real?
originally published April 28, 2011 on christwire.org

So our Muslim President Hussien Obama, who many believe is the Anti-Christ prophesied about in Revelation, has finally revealed his birth certificate. This controversy has followed him since before he took over the presidency. But the birth certificate controversy has been spurred on by Donald Trump (a true American, republican, industrialist, philanthropist, and TV star). But is this supposed birth certificate real?

www.baloji.com/blog/

Obama made sure to make a public spectacle of this act, taking 6 minutes of time to present it in the White House Press room instead of doing something useful as president. He even said so himself. “Now, normally I would not comment on….something like this, because obviously there’s a lot of stuff swirling in the press on at any given day and I’ve got other things to do. Well why not do them Mr. President? Perhaps you can play a game of basketball afterwords instead of destroying our country?

But instead of playing a game of basketball he decided to take his personal jet, AIR FORCE ONE which we all pay for (and let me tell you if gas is $4 a gallon imagine what jet fuel costs! And I tell you he’s not buying it down at the Wal-Mart’s Murphy USA gas station he is getting the good stuff, on our dollar! ) a trip to visit his old friend Oprah and to appear on her TV show where he told her ”Can I just say I was there, so I knew,” Obama said. “I knew I had been born. I remembered it.”

Can you remember your birth? I can’t. So this is yet ANOTHER piece of evidence that he is either a liar or he is indeed the Anti-Christ!

www.glittarazzi.com

For his credit in exposing Obama, Trump stated, “I am so proud of myself because I’ve accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish.” Well done indeed Mr. Trump! He further added, “”I want to look at it, but I hope it’s true so we can get onto much more important matters, so the press can stop asking me questions. I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully, getting rid of this issue,” Trump said. “We have to look at it, we have to see is it real, is it proper, what’s on it, but I hope it checks out beautifully. I am really proud; I am really honored.”

Mr. Trump further added that Obama should “get off his basketball court or whatever he is doing” and lower gas prices. Unfortunately it seems that Obama never made it to his personal basketball court at the White House.

When reached for comment Sarah Palin stated “I am glad he did it, I am gonna get back to shooting things on my TV show now.”

Click here to see the original post on Christwire.org

No comments:

Post a Comment