Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Original George Zimmerman Painting On Ebay

Everyone’s favorite Jew-Mexi-American, Castle Doctrine shooter George Zimmerman has turned to art after having many legal issues of late, including shooting a black kid, beating and threatening his wife and then beating his girlfriend. Well he is now selling his art on eBay to turn a buck or two.

I am not an art critic but it doesn’t look to bad. On the eBay posting he writes:

“First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman”


He also has posted his answers to many of the questions that have been asked of him in the auction. he adds in there:
“The price it is at now has well exceeded my $.99 minimum; therefore, whoever wins within the Continental United States, will receive this painting delivered by me personally. Your friend,”
To view or bid yourself you can click here, but warning… at press time the high bid is $110,1000. Sign me up for shooting some smart mouthed minority!
zimmerman 2

zimmerman 3

No comments:

Post a Comment