Monday, December 16, 2013

Upcoming series: Great Fictional American Heros

May 25, 2011 - Recently I read the series by August Weisz, called “Portrait of a Christian Hero”. This wonderful series chronicled several men who have proven to be great role models for today’s American youth.
I was actually just reading Stephenson Billings article “Should I Hire a Hippie” and I was reminded of my own personal favorite Hippie Hater Eric Cartman. I realized that some of the flock may not be familiar with some of these great Americans.

Also some may question why we are celebrating fictional characters. I ask you, Is Velma from Scooby Doo fame any less real than Arnold Schwarzenegger?

So who do you think should be added to the list? List them in the comments, or write on my facebook wall (real graffiti wouldn’t be tolerated by a great fictional American hero).

No comments:

Post a Comment